- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Our Delta 8 THC distillate syringe is in a 1 ml graduated glass
- It contains the highest quality Delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol available on the market
- It has 99.5% or higher total active cannabinoids.
- It’s 100% hemp-derived and federally legal
Delta 8 THC distillate is a highly viscous, clear to medium amber, translucent oil that will not crystallize. At low temperatures it is almost solid-like.
Because of this, you cannot push the oil without first heating. Otherwise, you may end up breaking the syringe. See the directions below for more details.
DELTA 8 THC DISTILLATE SYRINGE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Description: 1ml glass syringe with Delta 8 THC and a 1/2″ blunt tip 14 gauge needle
- Serving Size: Use only as directed by your doctor. 5-20mg of Delta 8 THC is typical.
- Ingredients: Delta 8 THC distillate
- Type: D8 THC distillate
- D8 THC Concentration: Varies per batch – (91-99%)
- Crystallization: Does not crystallize
- Origin Material: Organically grown hemp
- Terpenes: No
Before Dispensing Your Delta 8 Distillate
- Wear gloves while using this syringe
- Keep a food-safe solvent you can handle safely nearby (i.e. ethanol, limonene). This can help with cleanup purposes.
Heating Cannabis Distillates With a Hot Water BathPlace the D8 syringe in hot water for 5-15. Leave the cap on and submerge to fully heat all the oil. Remove the cap and dispense as needed.
If you remove the syringe before all the oil is warm it will be difficult to operate the plunger.
DO NOT FORCE THE PLUNGER.
Return the oil to the hot water bath for a longer amount of time until the oil flows relatively freely from the syringe until the syringe dispenses smoothly.
Heating Cannabis Distillates With A Hairdryer
- Use heat-resistant gloves before taking these steps
- Warm the distillate in the syringe completely before dispensing
- The syringe can break if you attempt to force the plunger
Note that as you heat the syringe, D8 may begin flowing from the tip. You can attempt to pull the D8 THC back into the syringe by moving the plunger backward. Otherwise, be ready to collect some of the delta 8 THC while you heat.
Using the Included NeedleYou may use the included syringe tip to dispense the oil in items like a vape cartridge. For best results, the D8 THC should be completely warm. You should dispense the distillate very quickly, as it will cool and could clog the syringe if you take too long.
Treat the needle as a one-time use item, because it will likely be difficult to clean once the delta 8 cools inside of the syringe.
Storing Your Delta 8 THC DistillateIf you do not use the delta 8 THC all at once, you may store if for future use.
Wipe the dispensing tip of the syringe with ethanol or another solvent you are capable of safely using to remove any bits of D8 THC after use. Then re-cap the syringe and store in a cool dark place for future use.
A refrigerator is a good option, but note that this may result in longer thawing times for your next use. If you re-cap without cleaning off any extraneous D8 THC, it may be hard to get the cap off the next time you use it.
Based on 1 review
Quality products and fast service