- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Looking as though it was straight dipped in pollen before it was cured, this year's crop of Hawaiian Haze was hemp done right. A cross of DC Haze and ERB, its hybrid nature is at the same time calming and social.
Higher amounts of consumption tend to bring out the Indica qualities of this flower. At the same time, lower levels show her Sativa qualities, so users should be aware of her dose-dependent indecisiveness.
A strain whose award-winning genetics continue to impress beginners and connoisseurs alike, one of HH's most significant aspects is its versatility. Due to its high cannabinoid content, Hawaiian Haze does well for those who want to make their own extracts or oils, but the flower itself is a pleasure to smoke on its own.
Trichome-covered it appears white, the Haze looks great and smells even better with an aroma that can be described only as pine-sol on crack.
- DC Haze x ERB
- Bordering on white due to its high-trichome content, HH looks like fir trees after a snowstorm. Various hues of greens with streaks of orange hairs, topped with a snow dusting.
- While not as intensely loud as some of our other flower Hawaiian Haze is no slouch whose diesel and gassy notes accentuate its already strong pine smell.
- Another testament to its great genetics and proper growing methods, the Hawaiian Haze CBD flower is gentle on the throat and lungs when consumed. The taste has notes of citrus fruits and fresh-cut pine.
- Hawaiian Haze wastes no time in going straight to the dome. Interestingly, she doesn't induce a couch-lock in its users. It is so familiar with many of the myrcene powerhouse strains. As a hybrid flower, HH acts as a stimulant both socially and physically in smaller doses. In higher, she works as a sedative that is perfect for the end of the day.
- CBDA 18.870%
- CBD .400%
- CBGA .404%
- CBC .155%
- D9-THC <LOQ
- THCA .779%
- Total Measured Cannabinoids 17.986%
Top 3 Terpenes
- 8-Myrcene, α-Pinene, β-Caryophyllene
beta-Myrcene 1.74% alpha-Pinene .26% beta-Caryophyllene .13% Limonene .12% beta-Pinene .11% Guaiol .08% alpha-Bisabolol .05% Isopulegol .04% Ocimene .04% alpha-Humulene .04% Linalool .03%
Total Measured Terpenes 2.65%
No pesticides were detected. We test all of our flowers to make sure what you're consuming is pure and safe. Check out the attached safety pesticide lab reports.
This flower was tested for microbial impurities and yielded excellent results, with no microbial activity of any kind.
This flower was also tested for mycotoxins, and all tests came back negative, none detected.
Hawaiian Haze CBD flower was examined for heavy metals.
CBD Flower - Lifter (Hybrid)
The lifter is known for its pain-killing and "uplifting" effects that have caused it to become a hemp staple for many.
A hybrid strain that pushes more to the Sativa-dominant side with its energy-inducing effects, Lifter is dense and covered in frosty trichomes. There is no question of her strength as simply handling the nugs will protect your hands in her sticky goodness.
Genetics: Suver Haze #50 x ERB (Early Resin Berry)
Appearance: Lifter's nugs almost seem dipped in powder at first glance. These sticky nugs are densely packed and clearly evident in her hybrid nature. There is a mix of short and stocky leaves indicative of an Indica, and long, wispy ones that suggest Sativa.
Smell: Lifter has often been described as having a fragrant wood smell, and she stays true to her roots while also offering aromas of sweet berry and pine.
Taste: The lifter's flavor is earthy and very slightly spicy. If you have the opportunity, vaporizing Lifter will yield much more taste than combusting.
- CBDA 20.030%
- CBD 1.173%
- CBGA .676%
- CBG .090%
- CBC .109%
- D9-THC .166% THCA .715%
- Total Measured Cannabinoids 20.322%
- Top 3 Terpenes β-Myrcene, β-Caryophyllene, α-Humulene
- beta-Myrcene .60%
- beta-Caryophyllene .36%
- alpha-Humulene .13%
- alpha-Bisabolol .11%
- alpha-Pinene .09%
- Limonene .06%
- Linalool .05%
- Trans-Nerolidol .05%
- beta-Pinene .04%
- Guaiol .04%
- Ocimene .03%
- Total Measured Terpenes 1.57%
CBD Direct Solution offers a variety of premium CBD Hemp Flowers. Our CBD Flower Lifter boosts energy and uplifting. Organically Grown Hemp. Lab Tested for purity and Compliance. Try Now!