- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Delta-8 Infused Candyland flower is a CBD haven that is not only infused with Delta 8 but rolled in kief. This D8 flower is perfect for those who are seeking a sweet and stress-relieving experience. It is the middle ground between Platinum Cookies and Grand Daddy Purps, making it the ideal choice for those who want the best of both worlds. CBD Direct Solutions strives to provide only the highest standards in Delta-8 infused flowers while giving users the high and relief they desire.
The buds are medium to large-sized, dense, and frosty just like a sugar cookie. They also have a unique coloration due to the trichomes and terpene hairs. When you smoke the Delta 8 Candyland, you can expect a sweet and fruity flavor.
The high from this product is cerebral and upbeat, perfect for a day spent exploring or socializing with friends. So if you're looking for a strain that will take you to your happy place, look no further than Delta 8 Candyland.
Since the effects of D8 THC Candyland flower leans more towards Sativa properties, it is a mentally-stimulating strain you can use when you want to get creative or be productive. It is most effective when you want your brain to be more engaged and focused.
- Pine: The piney aroma is refreshing and grounding, making it a perfect choice for those who want to relax and unwind.
- Cinnamon: This sweet and spicy aroma is a perfect complement to the fruity flavors of the Candyland strain.
- Flower: The floral notes of the Candyland strain are delicate and add a touch of sweetness to the overall flavor.
- Orange: The citrusy aroma of oranges is invigorating and uplifting, perfect for when you need a boost of energy.
- Alpha-Pinene: This terpene is responsible for the piney aroma of the Candyland strain.
- Guaiol: This terpene is responsible for the floral aroma of the Candyland strain.
- B-Myrcene: This is a terpene that is found in many different strains. It is responsible for the earthy, musky aroma of the Candyland strain.
This product has a cannabis and pine smell that is earthy with floral notes. The overall smell is sweet and spicy with a touch of citrus.
This strain tastes like pine and cannabis with a touch of sweetness. The overall taste is earthy with floral notes.
The Phenotype of the Delta 8 Candyland is Sativa-Dominant Hybrid.
- Total Cannabinoids - 31.8%
- Total CBD - 2.0%
- Delta-8 THC - 20.1%
- CBG - 2.059%
Directions of Use
- It is preferred that you use this product in the morning or during the day
- Start small. This will help you establish individual tolerance. Once the desired effects are achieved, you may then increase the amount used.
- If you smoke this product, start with one hit and wait a few minutes before taking another. This will help you establish individual tolerance.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from heat and light.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.