- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Our Delta 8 THC distillate syringe is in a 1 ml graduated glass
- It contains the highest quality Delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol available on the market
- It has 99.5% or higher total active cannabinoids.
- It’s 100% hemp-derived and federally legal
Delta 8 THC distillate is a highly viscous, clear to medium amber, translucent oil that will not crystallize. At low temperatures it is almost solid-like.
Because of this, you cannot push the oil without first heating. Otherwise, you may end up breaking the syringe. See the directions below for more details.
DELTA 8 THC DISTILLATE SYRINGE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Description: 1ml glass syringe with Delta 8 THC and a 1/2″ blunt tip 14 gauge needle
- Serving Size: Use only as directed by your doctor. 5-20mg of Delta 8 THC is typical.
- Ingredients: Delta 8 THC distillate
- Type: D8 THC distillate
- D8 THC Concentration: Varies per batch – (91-99%)
- Crystallization: Does not crystallize
- Origin Material: Organically grown hemp
- Terpenes: No
Before Dispensing Your Delta 8 Distillate
- Wear gloves while using this syringe
- Keep a food-safe solvent you can handle safely nearby (i.e. ethanol, limonene). This can help with cleanup purposes.
Heating Cannabis Distillates With a Hot Water BathPlace the D8 syringe in hot water for 5-15. Leave the cap on and submerge to fully heat all the oil. Remove the cap and dispense as needed.
Heating Cannabis Distillates With A Hairdryer
- Use heat-resistant gloves before taking these steps
- Warm the distillate in the syringe completely before dispensing
- The syringe can break if you attempt to force the plunger